The Polyjet 3D printer
PolyJet 3D printing jets layers of curable liquid photopolymer onto a build tray creating exceptional detail, surface smoothness and precision. It also reaches accuracies down to 0.014 mm!
The J55 Prime 3D printer uses PolyJet technology and also has its own unique properties which make it the perfect solution for your manufacturing needs.
About the J55 Prime printer:
- It can produce high resolution, fast prints, without compromising quality
- It has multimaterial capabilities, load up to five materials at once and create multi-colour or multi shore level parts in one print
- It provides vibrant colour finishes, saving hours of time by removing the need for hand-painting techniques
- It’s ultra-quiet, operating under 53 decibels.
- It’s smell free, using a ProAero™ Air Extractor to capture and filter out fumes
What can it be used for?
The exceptional technology that the PolyJet 3D printer uses has a wide range of applications which benefit a number of different industries such as aerospace, automotive, art and design, medical, dental, consumer goods, education and rail.
The printer can produce a variety of complex, effective parts including but not limited to:
- Jigs and fixtures
- Composite tooling
- Rapid prototyping
- Production parts
TALK TO THE EXPERTS
Established in 1985, we have built a strong reputation for manufacturing excellent products within tight timescales and to extremely high tolerances. In order to achieve this, we use state of the art equipment and traditional, time honoured processes and skills.